Life is like a dogsled team. If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes.
-- Lewis Grizzard

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A blogger is born

Let me first say "hello" to those of you reading this, my maiden attempt of the "blog".  (Thanks to Shel for setting this whole thing up for me today, sorry I ditched the jellybeans)

I am thankful for humor and for the fact there are people out there who actually 'get' me enough 
to laugh at the crazy things I write and say.  It is these very people (and you know who you are.....)
who urged me to post some recent e-mails I sent, which is how this whole 'blogging' adventure is  beginning.......



2 comments:

  1. Whooo Hoooo,
    I'm so proud of you for playing around and making this all your own. Looking forward to the adventures.
    Shel

    ReplyDelete